Wait for more info
We don’t know if we will have to cancel summer camp yet so we would like to wait until the situation becomes clearer.
Activity Days in the Scout Hut
To remove some of the uncertaitnty we coudl change to activity days at the Scout Hut where you can go home each evening as sleeping will be the hardest aspect of the camp to maintain social distancing
Summer Camp Should be canceled
As much as we love summer camp we could just cancel it this year and rely on our kick back camp a few weeks later.
Summer Camp and Kick Back Camp should be canceled
We know that the Cubs love to camp but for safety we shoudl just cancel both now rather than be forced to cancel.
Your vote is linked to your IP address. Once we feel that a decision has been made we will delete all the votes. We will not try to link an IP address to a person, it’s too hard anyway 🙂